Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Farewell-08

Its very pleasure to attend another farewell party or the sent-off ceremony... There was no feeling of nostalgia, or.. Leaving friends.. etc and etc. that everybody feels at the time of a sent off.. I know it is just because, I am not leaving the college very soon. It is just an official function. Even this function, I was not very sure, whether I am in the passing out batch or not!!.. Since I joined as a project trainee, and shifted to MS, after 6 months, even though my roll-no starts with 2006, I was not very sure, whether they have considered me as a passing out student. Ya, they did. "Its my extreame pleasure to know that, the institute has identified me as a passing out student"... And it was.. dont know whether it is a co-incidence or not.. It was Jawahar sir, who was giving away the mementos for the MS people. And I had the great oppurtunity to get a momento from his hands. :)..

I know I have to go long to get a degree in my hands.. Usually, 3 publications are the criteria for getting MS from CVIT. and i dont have even one now. Hope I have the energy and courage to stay here, and fulfill my requirements and get graduated very soon..

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home