Thursday, July 10, 2008

After a long break...

Visiting my blog after a long period. Just went through the last blog, and it was showing the frustrations and mood, before ICPR submissions. And now the results of ICPR-2008 has come. With God's blessings I got both my submissions accepted. Very happy about the acceptance of first paper. Even though in the other paper, I am just the second author, that also will count for me. At least I have something now.. I will write about my work later in this blog.
Another good thing happened in my life. I got married with my soul mate Rajesh on May 19th.:) ..Now back to work.. still not started really working again.. But need to work and complete my course asap. IIIT doesnt have place for me any more. All my friends are going out.. Anand, Pooja, Avinash, will leave soon,, and other friends also.. I will be left out with juniors. I also want to leave soon. Hope my "Guruvayoorappan" will help me to solve my worries.. as he always do with me. :).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home